in 20 countries
Renaissance Capital focus on world-class fundamental macro, equity and fixed-income research remains key to our success.
The matrix structure of the Firm’s global sector teams and local country specialists allows us to tailor research provision to individual client needs – whether pan-regional, sector-specific, or frontier and emerging market-focused.
Our unrivalled combination of global emerging and frontier markets reach, analytical rigour and in-depth country presence has kept us at the top of research rankings for over 20 years, including some of the leading surveys of the investment community.
- Ghana: 2Q20 GDP – An unexpected soft landing18 September 202018 September 2020
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd – Scales beginning to tip in the sector’s favour18 September 202018 September 2020
- Equity Strategy – Russia: Fiscal Orthodoxy has a price17 September 202017 September 2020
- Turkey Market Watch: Week 37 – Mixed foreign activity, reserves stabilise17 September 202017 September 2020
- TMK – Termination of GDR coverage; HOLD commons17 September 202017 September 2020
- Russian Metals & Mining – Proposed tax hike for mineral extraction17 September 202017 September 2020
- Hyprop Limited – FY20 trading statement suggests healthy cashflow beat17 September 202017 September 2020
- Woolworths Holdings Ltd – FY20 Results – Commendable result - operating profit in line; FCF beat17 September 202017 September 2020
- SA construction news – The impact of the hard lockdown on Sanral17 September 202017 September 2020
- COVID-19 Analyst Comments from Tuesday 16 June16 June 202016 June 2020