in 20 countries
Renaissance Capital focus on world-class fundamental macro, equity and fixed-income research remains key to our success.
The matrix structure of the Firm’s global sector teams and local country specialists allows us to tailor research provision to individual client needs – whether pan-regional, sector-specific, or frontier and emerging market-focused.
Our unrivalled combination of global emerging and frontier markets reach, analytical rigour and in-depth country presence has kept us at the top of research rankings for over 20 years, including some of the leading surveys of the investment community.
- The Foschini Group Limited – 3Q21 sales update – encouraging TFG Africa cash sales growth19 January 202119 January 2021
- BHP Plc – 2Q21 production preview19 January 202119 January 2021
- FICC headlines & newsflow, CIS+, 14-19 January 2021 – Sovcombank, Credit Bank of Moscow, Gazprom19 January 202119 January 2021
- Etalon – FY20 and 4Q20 operating results review – Broadly in line; strong cash generation19 January 202119 January 2021
- Glencore plc – Sale of Mopani to ZCCM19 January 202119 January 2021
- Mpact Ltd – move to SELL – Elastic to the COVID-19 second wave19 January 202119 January 2021
- Kosmos Energy – GoM Winterfell discovery19 January 202119 January 2021
- Rio Tinto – 4Q20 production slightly better than our forecasts19 January 202119 January 2021
- Cairo Investment & Real Estate Development – 1Q20/21 earning call highlights18 January 202118 January 2021
- Thoughts from a Renaissance man – «Пройдет зима холодная» Перевод с английского17 November 202017 November 2020